test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Picard Season 2 trailer

khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
Your pain runs deep.
Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    It's sadly not available for me (Germany/Europe). A quick google search yielded no results at a different location, does anyone have alternative sources maybe?​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    Q looks pretty good.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    angrytarg wrote: »
    It's sadly not available for me (Germany/Europe). A quick google search yielded no results at a different location, does anyone have alternative sources maybe?​​
    Try this. You might need to disable your ad blocker.
    https://intl.startrek.com/videos/watch-star-trek-picard-season-2-first-look
    (got the link from the r/startrek reddit.)

"Welcome to the very end of the road not taken"... Tapestry II: The Season?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.