test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missions requiring high speed input.

I have some nerve damage in my hands that make my input speed slower then it used to be. On top of this I have a internet connection that has a higher lag then most. This makes 2 episodes impossible to complete. I can not do Delta flight or the very fun Quark's lucky seven missions. This means no mater what I can never claim the rewards for account from numerous Delta, Temporal, or Gamma characters created for the events.

I have petitioned but been told to post here as they can not do anything for me. I love the game and really want to compete these missions. IMHO no mission in the game needs this level of frustration. 60 seconds clock on input. Every other mission has puzzles etc that make it fun but REFLEX tests are not fun.

Comments

• landorcanlandorcan Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Gating content behind time and paywalls I get. But making entire sections of the game completely inaccessible due to reflexes is not what MMOS should be about. A simple line of code that allows after x attempts on the puzzles in Quark’s mission shows you make exceptions for people to bypass math puzzles etc but then the last puzzle no bypass just a hard 60 second timer or fail. So if I don't want to think or solve a puzzle you make an exception but if I am physically unable to input a code within an allotted time no exceptions.