What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Grinding for this new event set is like pulling teeth

13»

Comments

• Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    But you have to accept that you were presented with other options which are quicker that you decided against. That's on you. The grind for this event, compared to many past ones, is pretty mild (like To Hell With Honor or Best Served Cold, where those long TFOs were your only choice).
    Yes there are faster options but its not about how long it takes. Its about somtaawkhar being wrong in saying its not a grind when it very much is a game grind. Pointing out there are longer or shooter grinds doesn’t change the fact it’s still a grind.

Its not like I am even complaining about it. I like a bit of game grinding. All I am doing is calling it for what it is not pretending its not a grind.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,321 Arc User
    I have a large number of characters on which i have not yet completed the latest missions which are part of this event.
    With different careers and gear the play style is fluent enough to avoid grind fatigue.

Only mission which i loath is the one which you play as J'ula. Awkward and scripted cow dung.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    cirran1cirran1 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I guess it is a good thing event items are account unlocks now, and do not require you to play every character you want to unlock it on.

Cirran
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I've been doing Clash Over Ceron and Strike at Seedea and am finished in no time. On two different accts.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.