test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2 suggestions for Tour The Galaxy

livinlifejb90#4082 livinlifejb90 Member Posts: 218 Arc User
1) there should be a slipstream warp cooldown timer somewhere on the screen

2) the timer for Tour The Galaxy shouldn't start until you're actually in Sector Space. I lose 1 minutes and 30 second transitioning from ESD to Sector space because the time for TTG starts right after you accept the mission. For people with even longer load screens, this can seem a bit rigged. So yeah, start the timer for TTG once you're actually in Sector Space.
gQytlm7.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    parmeggidoparmeggido Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    1) On pc at least, you can put the Activate Slipstream ability in your action bar, and it will display a timer. This doesn't mean I'm against them adding a timer somewhere else that's always visible.

2) You can accept the Tour the Galaxy mission from your mission journal in the available tab, allowing you to start the mission in sector space.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    parmeggido wrote: »
    1) On pc at least, you can put the Activate Slipstream ability in your action bar, and it will display a timer. This doesn't mean I'm against them adding a timer somewhere else that's always visible.

2) You can accept the Tour the Galaxy mission from your mission journal in the available tab, allowing you to start the mission in sector space.

Yes #2 is what most technically always do.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    parmeggido wrote: »

ideally just outside the nimbus system. there is no reason to not have the first system knocked out in the first 5 seconds
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
This discussion has been closed.