test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about purchasing the Legendary D7

comdrconvoy#7369 comdrconvoy Member Posts: 55 Arc User
Hi I have been saving for this bundle since it was announced and after reading about the extras. I'm wondering If I need to have a lv 65 character on my account in order to buy this bundle because of the max lv boost requirements. The account I want to purchase the bundle on is a newer account. I tend to take my time leveling my characters, so I don't have any lvl 65s yet. Will I still be able to purchase the bundle without a lvl 65 character on the account? Thank you.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    As it says in the description, you won't be able to use the level up package until a character hits 65.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    ... but you will be able to use the ship. The token does not need to be used at level one, you can keep playing a KDF character to 11 or 22 or 33 and use the token then.
  • Options
    comdrconvoy#7369 comdrconvoy Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Ok the reason I'm asking is because back when I opened this account I wanted to buy the 10th anniversary bundle when it was half off. I hadn't completed the tutorial yet and I was told I didn't meet the requirements to purchase this item. I'm just making sure something similar will not happen with buying this new bundle. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.