What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vault Ensnared Remake - Are you nutz?

13»

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    You can't even put a picture up right that shows up on full screen.
    Shows up full screen on my computer.
    make a video so I can see what you did.
    Give me some free video game recording software that isn't limited to like 10 minutes like fraps or badicam are.

If you use Windows just hold SHIFT PrtScn (Print Screen) then copy the image to Windows Paint, then save as PNG file and upload to IMGUR to share it.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    sthe91 wrote: »
    sci321 wrote: »
    Google it for yourself you lazy lad. It's called free screen recording software. Also in case you should have a half decent computer and an NVidia Videocard there is software for free directly from NVidia its called NVidia Experience.

Also if you downloaded your software go to Youtube and look for tutorial you seem to be the person who needs to be explained things several times and with tutorial videos you can always re-watch them until you get how it works. I'm looking forward to your video, don't forget to record 2 runs in order to compare it. But don't worry I wont hold my breath that you a) provide the video b) in chase you should provide it come out with a different outcome then me. Because optional rewards don't just not work for some people and then work for others.
    Pardon me for not ever needing to record a video of any game I've ever played for any reason up until now.

Still waiting here. I guess you figured out I was right. No BONUS Marks for protecting the Vault from the webbing.

Or maybe he simple hasn't had the time to learn how to use recording software.

Yeah press this button for recording sure requires a lot of learning for somebody who seems to know it all. LOL

Some people are not as technologically savvy as others. I personally still struggle with recording another game on OBS. So no it is not as simple to some people as it is to others.

Not to mention that, if som is anything like a normal human being, they probably have school and/or a job, meaning that, until the weekend they can't dedicate every waking moment to proving you wrong, doc.
This discussion has been closed.