test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cynic Gaming seeks clan to join gaming community

Cynic Gaming is looking to recruit an active established clan in STO to join our gaming community. Cynic Gaming is an virtual online gaming community. We do not exist for any one specific game. We are a community of adult, mature, experienced and new gamers and clans. We seek to make the Cynic Gaming community the strongest, most well known, and most successful gaming community in the history of online gaming. We are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the online gaming experience by virtue of those friendships. If your clan is interested in joining our community feel free to join our Discord server and check it out, or DM me directly. Thanks and look forward to hearing from ya!
https://discord.gg/JfKCd47
cynicgaming@pm.me
Tagged:

Comments

• gryphenghost#4921 gryphenghost Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What we are bringing to the table is an established discord gaming community with clans in games such as World of Warships, Elite Dangerous, Scum, Valheim, Conan Exiles, and others. The idea is to be in as many games as we can be so that as people burn out on a game they have many more to choose from and still be able to run under the same banner with friends. We are not looking to take over a clan but bring one into the fold to expand and offer more options for community members.
  • gryphenghost#4921 gryphenghost Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ya know the lack of response has been surprising to say the least. I do not understand why a clan would not want to join a larger discord community where they will have a polished discord for their members to use as well as access to run many other games within the same community. As I said before we are not looking to take over or run a clan, we just want to bring a clan into our discord community. feel free to join our discord and check it out for yourself, look around ask any questions ya got. what do you got to loose?
    https://discord.gg/JfKCd47
    cynicgaming@pm.me