test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If possible, could we get a couple of Material adjustments and realignments?

thetrekspertthetrekspert Member Posts: 31 Arc User
If at all possible without wrecking everything, could the nacelles of both the classic Connie and the Donnie have the aft vents applied directly to the nacelles, instead of as part of the material? As the material, we get doors and such on the back of the nacelles. (I'm sure the Corps of Engineers love them, though!) gVS8ZuV.pngojAgkHQ.pngdLKf23w.png.

Additionally, could the Donnie deflector's alignment of the Discovery-era Type 1 get more centered. It's currently aligned as just-above center (Donnie upside-down for lighting purposes)ggtq84r.png.

Third, on the Connie Refit's bridge, could the Sovvie & Sovvie Refit, Galaxy, and Defiant materials get a tweak so we don't have that "wedge"? xwym9nD.pngIz8oScA.pngrRZgUH1.pngoWLWzil.png

Lastly, could we get the vo'DevwI's impulse engine vertex shading tied to the hull material, instead of the model? Especially with the TOS D7 hull material, the red outline is very evident. [img]https://i.imgur.com/c5FHtvR.png[/i] If any of this stuff would mess everything up and all that, feel free to disregard. Haha.[/img]