Install Arc
Options

what mini Game would you most want in sto

r24681012r24681012 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
if you could have a mini game in sto what would you prefer and why

what mini Game would you most want in sto 15 votes

Poker
60%
salazarrazeevilmark444r24681012dark4bloodleemwatsonlasershadow#9220vinny#6447duasynparadox#7391 9 votes
Tongo
6%
vongraven 1 vote
3d Chess
20%
strathkindragon200052diocletian#7546 3 votes
stragima
0%
Parase Squares
13%
metamerfoxman00 2 votes
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    r24681012r24681012 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Poker
    i would like Poker to be in sto as we have the tables on board starships
  • Options
    kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I would like any kind of arcade type thing. Requiring latinum to play would be a bonus. I mean having to log into STO to play tetris or pac-man would make me giggle and happy. Any gambling would not really be interesting to me cause I do not need more ways to earn more latinum.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,489 Arc User
    I think it would be cool to have one of those games in STO. Though I would like the mini-game "chula" from Move Along Home from DS9 just without the risking people's lives part.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,608 Arc User
    if they could build in a random wobble to the aiming pip, Darts would be interesting
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    For darts they have to disable tab targetting otherwise morn would end up looking like a pincushion regardless of where he was sitting.

The DS9 ship has sailed but chula, as mentioned above, might be kind of hilarious to pug the first few days it goes live, after that it'd die faster than the pvpve did.
  • Options
    vinny#6447 vinny Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Poker
    the fact Blitzball is not an option shows just how far we have fallen.... but yes, Poker.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,527 Arc User
    Poll is missing a couple of options:

- Other
    - Naughty Fun in the Holodeck
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,608 Arc User
    naughty fun? I can't even wear a bikini top in ESD. Let's hear it for the Amish standards of dress in STO
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Poker
    Of the available choices in the poll, poker. Specifically texas hold em. I'll never get tired of that in any game.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,780 Arc User
    Poker
    With Poker you have a variety of options, Texas Hold 'Em, BlackJack and even Strip Poker for adult STO players.
This discussion has been closed.