test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission Replay for Sets

My request is very simple. It would be nice if Cryptic could change the way sets pieces are given as mission rewards so that you do not have to replay the mission once for each set piece, and instead playing the mission once would award all set pieces.

For example, if you wanted to kit out your away team with the Romulan Operative set, you would currently have to play the mission 12 times. Under my proposal, you would only need to play it 4 times, once for each BOFF.

To go a bit further, once you play an episode and get the associated set, it would be nice to be able to reclaim that set to get additional copies through the Dil store instead of having the replay the episode.

With this additional idea, you would only need to play the episode once to get the set for the first BOFF and then reclaim the set from the Dil store to kit out the rest of the BOFFs.

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    So you are looking for the cheap way out. Get everything without having to work for it. It's an MMO the operative word for ALL MMO's is GRIND.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Yes, I am looking for a way to avoid ANOTHER grind. I think this game has plenty of grinding, and after playing for 8 years, the amount of grinding needed for a new character is a huge deterrent keeping me from playing the game.

I can handle TFO grind for reps, but I am loathe to grind the same mission 12 times in order to play the game the way I want. And this just makes me less likely to play the game, and thus less likely to spend money on the game in the future.