test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Universal Uniform Pieces

quiiliitiilaquiiliitiila Member Posts: 308 Arc User
Can we please get rid of the awful uniform "type" section in the tailor and just allow all of the uniform pieces to be used with everything. I'm sick and tired of spending hundreds of lobi or millions of ECs on a costume piece that I can't use because I'm using a non-standard category (Herald/Burnham/Undine/ect) which doesn't allow 90% of other costume pieces. It's absurd, and frankly baffling that this is even a thing. Why? I love the Herald Armor, but using it forces me to give up ALMOST EVERY OTHER COSTUME PIECE IN THE GAME. My breaking point was spending 120 million ECs on the Zambean outfit for the hood which (according to the box in the lobi store) worked with all uniforms. Shocker, it didn't work with the Herald uniform.

Is there a coherent answer as to why this system is in place? It's unnecessary and seems only to cause frustration rather than serve a purpose. Lets take a page out of Champions Online's (the sister game of STO, also made by Cryptic) playbook and allow true freedom for uniform customization.

I apologize if this has been brought up before but I feel this issue warrants repeating.

-Quiiliitiila