test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes for 3/4/21

2»

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Storming the spire on different characters and uncheck, check, uncheck still had the fly in.

That part of the UI is now buried in a corner and I shudder to think how much worse it'll be once this stupidity arrives on console.

Yea, on console, we don't have the ability to customize the UI, so we can't take an unwanted notification box and bury it in the corner of the screen.
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    Plus we now have a new problem with the pet doffs being broken so all pets are nerfed in DPS output, not sure the Pulse Cannon pets.

On console, the pet DOFFs are useless anyways because there are no carrier commands, so from a console player's perspective this is not a nerf.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Resolved an issue that was preventing Legacy Progress contribution from rewarding Event Campaign Progress.
    Captains that did not receive their Event Campaign Progress due to this issue will have that progress awarded to them on a future date.

Sigh....remember that time kael, when alot of us had that video bug that kept us from logging in for 3 weeks, and the event at the time expired before we could finish it, and we were forced to buy it out with cash or a carpload of dilith ?

WE dint get no 'progress at a later date' award.
    :(

Feelin mighty burned by sto again...
    Post edited by lordmalak1 on
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Resolved an issue that was preventing Legacy Progress contribution from rewarding Event Campaign Progress.
    Captains that did not receive their Event Campaign Progress due to this issue will have that progress awarded to them on a future date.

Sigh....remember that time kael, when alot of had that video bug that kept us from logging in for 3 weeks, and the event at the time expired before we could finish it, and we we're forced to buy it out with cash or a carpload of dilith ?

WE dint get no 'progress at a later date' award.
    :(

Feelin mighty burned by sto again...

Valid point.

I tend to think of that past incident an example of what was done then compared to how Cryptic handled it more recently as progress, but I was affected by it so I'm sure there'd still be residual negative effects lingering.
  • oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    westmetals wrote: »
    Those fly ins for loots rolls are horrendous, clearly an addition that was thought of by someone who isn't a gamer and implemented by someone of a similar mindset. Noone cares who wins the rolls on the trash that drops from TFO's because it'll only ever end up being sold for credits or stored for a salvage endeavour.

How the hell do we turn this keech off? It's not squadron looting and that's the only looting listed under chat notifications!

And on the topic of pointless junk filling places, why did you have to reintroduce the repopulating empty slots on a skill bar with buttons from other UI elements, the singularity powers on a warbird are fine where they are and don't need to be forced into the bars. If you're going to add things into skill bars then why not choose the captain abilities that come from levelling which are always neglected in favour of fluff like fireworks.

It actually *is* squadron.

That's the option I unchecked during a breach run and still got the f-in spam. Today it was still unchecked, and still got the loot spam.

Not expecting a fix because its more visual clutter and doesn't adversely affect gambleboxes or store gouging.

Have you tried unchecking the box, checking it, and then un-checking it again to see if that works?

This only removes it from chat log, not from the middle of your screen on trigger.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    westmetals wrote: »
    Those fly ins for loots rolls are horrendous, clearly an addition that was thought of by someone who isn't a gamer and implemented by someone of a similar mindset. Noone cares who wins the rolls on the trash that drops from TFO's because it'll only ever end up being sold for credits or stored for a salvage endeavour.

How the hell do we turn this keech off? It's not squadron looting and that's the only looting listed under chat notifications!

And on the topic of pointless junk filling places, why did you have to reintroduce the repopulating empty slots on a skill bar with buttons from other UI elements, the singularity powers on a warbird are fine where they are and don't need to be forced into the bars. If you're going to add things into skill bars then why not choose the captain abilities that come from levelling which are always neglected in favour of fluff like fireworks.

It actually *is* squadron.

That's the option I unchecked during a breach run and still got the f-in spam. Today it was still unchecked, and still got the loot spam.

Not expecting a fix because its more visual clutter and doesn't adversely affect gambleboxes or store gouging.

Have you tried unchecking the box, checking it, and then un-checking it again to see if that works?

This only removes it from chat log, not from the middle of your screen on trigger.

I meant to say boxes. Corrected my post from that day.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.