test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NEW RP

the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
Sooo... I will probably regret this, because I'm always so busy I always forget about the hundreds of Roleplay things I'm involved with, but here goes...

A while ago, like years ago, I was part of a pretty cool play-by-post RP thread here. If I'm not mistaken, it's gone inactive, which is life. But I'd like to start another one. I do not want to put a bunch of rules or TLDR-death-by-prose here for people to Nope out to, but this isnt going to be a traditional "just post stuff no matter how improbable it is" kinda game.

The overall setting and story will be guided by myself, and you'll just be playing your character(s), effectively making me a proxy GM. However, I will be using RNGs (Random Number Generators) and other randomizing apps and websites, and dice, to determine the outcomes of things. So I will only be guiding things in a rational direction, not controlling every NPC or in-universe, in-game thing that happens.

I will also be picking-and-choosing my canon. I'm not a huge fan of all of it, so yeah, for all intents and purposes TOS - Voyager is canon in this game - with Enterprise, STO, the Kelvinverse, and Nu-Trek being picked apart for the best bits. Like for Enterprise, do we really need the Xindi storyline? No, no we don't. It has no effect on anything whatsoever.

Below I will post some details about the setting.

Year: 2390
Uniform: 2373
Combadge: "All Good Things..."
Factions: Federation Starfleet (for now)
Species: No Borg, Changeling, Androids, Holograms/Photonics, 8472, Q... To be honest, I used to thing these were common sense exclusions, but apparently not. So if you have any doubt as to what makes sense for a Starfleet ship in this era, let me know and we can talk about it.

We might expand factions to KDF or Romulan or something later. Also, plz no Section 31 or Tal'Shiar spies. That's too overdone.

So if you're interested in joining this, let me know.

Comments

• Options
    partyhat10#9696 partyhat10 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I'd like to join:

Vulcan Male
    Name: Lechur
    Time Period: Late TOS-era
    Ship: USS Adventurer NCC-1844 (Pioneer-class)
    (Is temporal stuff OK? because my character is pretty much based off of Cause and Effect, but minus the time loop)
  • Options
    dalmaru23dalmaru23 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    i would like to join:

Andorian Female
    Name: Zoril Sehl
    Time Period: 2400s
    ship: USS Philidelphia NCC- 1945 (Temporal Light Cruiser)

a couple of things about her she is the only Andorian to go through the augmentation process and survive and she is from the mirror universe but has since had a change of heart after witnessing something so horrific she switched sides