test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion for improvement, missing some iconic bridges, please consider adding them!

jaime7465jaime7465 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
Ok, We already have the TOS bridge, Voyager bridge, Sovereign, Galaxy Enterprise-D bridge and the one for the USS Defiant, we also have more ships like the NX-01 but no bridge for it, so my question is aside from the trek bridges we already have, when will we see others like the NX-01, Enterprise-B and C, the Constitution refit bridge among others? we already have those ships in game, but no bridges, and I would like to get these bridges and more, it feels odd having to use a large bridge for a smaller ship or the TOS bridge for a refit constitution class ship when we know those were hugely different eras, and there is more then plenty of info that could allow for them to be created in game, please Cryptic could you add these Iconic bridges in as well? thanks!

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Forget it ..... It has been stated many times getting any new bridges or interiors are out of the question. They cost way too much to design, Cost way too much in time. On average new content takes 3 to 6 weeks where as bridges and interior take up to 10 weeks.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2021
    I'd just be happy if they expanded the Trophy Mechanic, to allow for far more customization of Captains Ready Room, Ten Forward, or Captain's Quarters even if we had to buy several Trophies with GPL/DIL.

Be Nice to replace the Fish Tank, as Picard was often rumored to dislike it. Or change the Chair, Sofa, Seat's, Painting's, Rugs, Desk, or several others that may be Unique Depending on What Item is being replaced. Perhaps install Q's Love Bed from Voyager when he joked of procreating with Janeway, to which she was later astonished when she later witnessed the later act as did her Crew. The two Q's just touched fingers.

Sadly I first suggested that idea 2-4 years earlier, and nothing has been done. I'd love to greatly customize Ten Forward as well, with a few unique or larger Painting, Artifacts, Chair/Table Sets, Sofas, or endless other possibilities.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    I still think they need to add the Future Imperfect badges. I would also like to see Picard's Admiral's uniform from that episode as well. Toss in an updated TNG interior as well, adding the graphics to the doors and walls and such and I'd be sold on some fluff. :D
    futureimperfect209.jpg