test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temer visuals

foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
Anyone know of any videos out there, YouTube for example, showcasing all the possible visuals with sets & vanity shields on the Temer?

The couple of sources I used to go to for such don't seem to have the Temer or be doing display videos anymore, bummer?

Thanks.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Can't help you there, but personally, I have one character with all the rep shields and some other vanity shields in the bank, so if I really want to see what a ship looks like with any given shield, I can hop onto that character and find out. It might take some mark farming if you don't do STFs regularly, but a recruit is a good candidate to get them through all their randoms.
  • Options
    jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Here you go, courtesy of Tidus17 over at the subReddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/ljwrkv/temer_alliance_raider_shield_visuals/

It doesn't have complete set visuals, but they took screenshots for every reputation shield on top of every vanity shield.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Always keep an eye out for videos from Zefilms. Zef Always does great vids on visuals. New ships The works
  • Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    Is it just me , or is it only possible to change the color of the first two (outer edge) stripes using ship customization? The others stay black (though you can get rid of them by picking no pattern)
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    discojer wrote: »
    Is it just me , or is it only possible to change the color of the first two (outer edge) stripes using ship customization? The others stay black (though you can get rid of them by picking no pattern)

This has been posted a few times in support. As of yet I don't know if it is intentional or a bug
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Here you go, courtesy of Tidus17 over at the subReddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/ljwrkv/temer_alliance_raider_shield_visuals/

It doesn't have complete set visuals, but they took screenshots for every reputation shield on top of every vanity shield.

That Fek'Ihri vanity looks pretty nice on that ship.. surprisingly, so does the Reman one. I think this is the first ship I have seen that I actually liked the Reman shield.

With so little customization, I find my preference is for the shields that most dramatically change the hull.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

This has been posted a few times in support. As of yet I don't know if it is intentional or a bug

It's a bug, devs know about it
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User

That Fek'Ihri vanity looks pretty nice on that ship.. surprisingly, so does the Reman one. I think this is the first ship I have seen that I actually liked the Reman shield.

With so little customization, I find my preference is for the shields that most dramatically change the hull.

Yeah, I went and splurged some ec to get the Fek'lhri shield (kinda ignored the winter event this year) just for the Temer.

• Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Can't help you there, but personally, I have one character with all the rep shields and some other vanity shields in the bank, so if I really want to see what a ship looks like with any given shield, I can hop onto that character and find out. It might take some mark farming if you don't do STFs regularly, but a recruit is a good candidate to get them through all their randoms.

That's something I've always planned on doing, just lazy & haven't gotten around to it yet.

Oh nice, thank you very much!

eazzie wrote: »
    Always keep an eye out for videos from Zefilms. Zef Always does great vids on visuals. New ships The works

Aye that is one of the people I look for & does good quality work.

I've noticed that too, so far from what I've seen most won't change those but a few do change them.

It's a bug, devs know about it

Good to know hopefully they'll fix it eventually.

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    This is the Kelvn Divergence VS

IVqUKG0.jpg
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User

Oh nice, thank you very much!

Happy to be of help!
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
This discussion has been closed.