Options

Ten Forward Weekly 17.02.2021: 2021 Legendary Bundle Ships

2»

Comments

• Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    reyan01 wrote: »
    - "Generally higher-ups trust the design team to show what exact ships to make and don't interfere in the matter."
    - "Vor'cha was chosen because it was contemporary to Ambassador and Excelsior and Thomas just likes the ship's design in general.

Yep - gotta love it when players ask for something and get shot down about the whole issue, but Devs can add/improve their favourites on a whim.

saw that too. now we see their metrics. :)

Yeah - quite a telling comment to be honest; I'll say no more though - I've learnt my lesson where this sort of thing is concerned.

That's gotta irk you Reyan. Poll on what ship to do next Nova wins. Ignore! Multiple forum threads with most people agreeing Nova should get a T6 and hull re-design. Ignore. ...but dev favorite ship? DONE!
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Having read that, it is full of contradictions and outright nonsense, again goes to show how far removed developers are with their own game. All the comments so far spell that out quite clearly. Not in the least surprising the game is in its current state.

Appreciate the point form notes to avoid listening to that nonsense drawn out.

Also, since when does the L-B'Rel get gimped like that with just 2 sci console slots? The one thing that's unique to the ship, as with the fleet B'Rel (Kor), is the 3 sci console slots paired with uni command which can be made sci. Eng wouldn't be ideal for a relatively squishy EBC raider that's meant to deal burst damage and hide from retaliation, unless it can do eng-based radiation which I am unfamiliar with but pretty sure still relies on exotic damage and other sources of radiation boosters.

I have a lot of criticism about the L-T'Liss being awkward for it's role, but at the very least it fits tightly below the promo temporal T'Liss and alongside the Faeht & fleet Malem, but this L-B'rel seems a downgrade to both the D4x and the fleet B'rel.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    next event is Storm the Spire and the Breach,

Does this mean they are finally going to fix the TRIBBLE voth flight speed? At least on Xbox they still zip around the map on Storming the Spire as if under the influence of Evasive Maneuvres all the time. You can't shoot them, torps can't catch them, control abilities don't slow them down. You get multiple voth transports at the same time at the same shuttle bay.
  • Options
    redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User

Also, since when does the L-B'Rel get gimped like that with just 2 sci console slots?

There is an easy solution. They could have padded the bundle with just having two legendary BoP's.

There still are some BoP-skins you can't use with a T6, so either add those to the L-B'Rel or make another one with a more SCI-oriented focus. Easy solution, and they already have the stuff for it laying around. Would have helped ever so slightly in mitigating the outright consumer-unfriendly price, too.

They just missed a lot of opportunities with the bundle.

L-B'Rel doesn't have access to all BoP-skins and in terms of layout it falters in comparison to a FREE Event-reward-ship. Big lol.

L-Vor'cha has an awfully lazy legendary skin.

Lambassador is not even slightly more interesting than the much cheaper Narendra. The skin is also meh.

Lexcelsior is really nice, but buying the bundle for that alone? HELL NOPE.

Robes and holo-Worf... well. Would have been better as event-rewards or something. In the bundle, these are a waste.

Gambleboxes. Right, I buy a bundle to get a few of those even tho they are much cheaper on promo/LB-sales. Make it stop, deliver the punchline of this joke pls.
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    > @corinthalas said:
    > Ten legendary ships may have been unreasonable. And I get that. However, pricing a bundle with only four legendary ships at nearly the same amount as ten ships is even more unreasonable.

This is one of the all time great forum quotes 😅

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.