test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bridge Officer QOL suggestion.

authuriousauthurious Member Posts: 68 Arc User
Hi there,

We've had the ability to reroll the bonuses on our gear, and upgrade our gear to a higher quality for some time now. I think it would be great if a similar system could be applied to bridge officers.

I'd like to suggest an option to upgrade the quality of bridge officers from green all the way up to purple, and having a separate option to re-roll the traits on bridge officers, limited by the available trait pool of the boff's species, and the remaining unique traits not already active. Such a system could operate in a way similar to the re-engineering system by paying dilithium directly or by spending dilithium on a special currency.

I'd also like to suggest a zen store purchased, "very rare upgrade token" that allows players to choose between either a third superior quality trait or an additional normal trait.

Lastly, another suggestion might be for cryptic to add in boff trait packs that can be purchased with zen. The idea being that the packs unlock new universal traits for boffs. So you can either use the existing boff traits when you re-roll or select a new trait to specialize your boff.
Post edited by authurious on