What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We would higly enjoy open gender options

2»

Comments

• gminfly#3704 gminfly Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I remember digging in the client ---

That's in violation of the terms of agreement...
    Didn't decompile anything and I did not state what exactly I did do. So how do you know anything about what's hardcoded? You don't do you?
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    I remember digging in the client ---

That's in violation of the terms of agreement...
    Didn't decompile anything and I did not state what exactly I did do. So how do you know anything about what's hardcoded? You don't do you?

I listen to the devs..
  • gminfly#3704 gminfly Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2021

I listen to the devs..

And they said the toon name is hardcoded? I doubt that possible, unless the dev understands a database field that is somewhat critical enough to not be accessed as hardcoded. Which, well that is not what that means.

Either way, I am not trying to push your buttons actually I just wanna make you realise we're all mostly speculating from the outside here. The game definitely has problems and some seem hard to address, but that shouldn't make us stop asking for features should it?
    Yes some bugs get closed, some stay forever, some changes to the game happen purely for money reasons.
    Either way.
    What does it hurt to ask? Maybe, just maybe one of the devs will think this a worthwhile Endeavour.

If you state under every feedback post that it's too hard to implement X, that's just you giving up and if everyone drops in line with that nothing will ever change.
    Post edited by gminfly#3704 on