test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buyout? Ya right. Ambassador Kael please take note

jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
To Ambassador Kael, are you not even embarrassed by the current bug for the Red Alert event not giving daily increase dilithium. Even though i had to persist and was granted 45000 dilithium that is not all I am owed and countless other players. I'm really disgusted that I am being told by a GM not to participate until the bug is fixed which means i would miss out on any bonus dilithium even if its the incorrect amount of 8000. What compensation are you going to offer players as a way of apologising to your customers who pay alot of real money to buy ships and other perks in your game. Are you using our love of Star Trek to still want to play as a dismissive attitude in ignoring your customers discontent?

I am really disgusted by the GM's response and i would say to maybe put a hold on bringing out any new content and make it a priority to fix as many bugs ingame. I would welcome an annoucement that the dev team are working to fix any bugs and get ontop of new ones as they happen and keep your customers informed. That's called good customer service and an appreciation for are continual support of keep you and your colleagues in a job

Not so kind regards

Jadiz Bane most hated Imperial of Ahazi SWG
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    jadizbane wrote: »
    Ambassador Kael, are you not even embarrassed by the current bug

Kael isn't a developer, so why would he be embarrassed by a bug he had no part in creating?
    What compensation are you going to offer players

Compensation, if any, is not up to Kael. He's the community manager, he doesn't make these decisions he just tells us what they are.
    Jadiz Bane most hated Imperial of Ahazi SWG

Hey I was on Ahazi too! Character was named Safire in a Rebel PA called Daedalus.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • woerligenwoerligen Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    It's fixed now. :)
    Leipzig University, 1409-2409
  • jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I know his community manager but I still think he could encourage and take note of the community's feelings and pass it on to those with power of decision and ability to fix things as he is a public figure for STO.
  • jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Also never heard of the rebel PA Daedalus except for maybe USS Essex NCC 173
  • acethepugacethepug Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Same 8K. tooltip said it should be 11K, but nope, 8
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Sympathize with the feeling but Don't blame the messenger. You should blame MR EP...Andre Emerson. Executive Producer.

Kael or GMs do not own the game. They are just workers who take orders from management. It's more productive to rant on the BBB, support links or social media directly https://www.perfectworld.com/

Hardly any of Devs or MR EP read the forums anymore.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Look at the Winter Event. They hadn't even converted the Bonus Dilithium you get to the new 8k format instead of the former 2.5k type.

Edit; I'm only getting 8k Dilithium per day as well.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.