test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship Mastery?

daemonhelddaemonheld Member Posts: 286 Arc User
edited January 2021 in The Academy
Old player, newly returned..
The ship mastery system.. If I have a CStore ship that is maxed for mastery, and I delete it.. if I reclaim it, does it keep the mastery level, or would I have to relevel it?

Thanks, in advance for any help! :)

Comments

• Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    daemonheld wrote: »
    Old player, newly returned..
    The ship mastery system.. If I have a CStore ship that is maxed for mastery, and I delete it.. if I reclaim it, does it keep the mastery level, or would I have to relevel it?

Thanks, in advance for any help! :)

You don't have to retrain the mastery, you'll keep that even if you delete the ship and reclaim it.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Actually, not always true.

For T6 ships it is, but T5U ships, if dismissed and reclaimed, are re-delivered as a standard T5, with access to a free upgrade. Since standard T5s do not have mastery, this causes the mastery to wipe.

And it's not just CStore ships... event ships (also reclaimable) behave the same way as the CStore ships.

Wow, didn't know that, but I guess it makes sense. I haven't flown a T5 in quite some time, but good to keep in mind.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    daemonhelddaemonheld Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Actually, not always true.

For T6 ships it is, but T5U ships, if dismissed and reclaimed, are re-delivered as a standard T5, with access to a free upgrade. Since standard T5s do not have mastery, this causes the mastery to wipe.

And it's not just CStore ships... event ships (also reclaimable) behave the same way as the CStore ships.

Thank you!