test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What level should I be ?

vaylottevaylotte Member Posts: 67 Arc User
Hello I just started this game and i've been doing the regular story missions and I just finished the Klingon War set of missions.
I now have Galaxy at Large. I'm level 8 now.
The STO Wiki says there are side missions and one of them can be done during the Klingon War. I checked and the Wiki says the Spectres missions are level 11+ but this seems weird to me as i'm only level 8 and have finished Klingon War.
What am I missing ?

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    vaylotte wrote: »
    Hello I just started this game and i've been doing the regular story missions and I just finished the Klingon War set of missions.
    I now have Galaxy at Large. I'm level 8 now.
    The STO Wiki says there are side missions and one of them can be done during the Klingon War. I checked and the Wiki says the Spectres missions are level 11+ but this seems weird to me as i'm only level 8 and have finished Klingon War.
    What am I missing ?

See the post by @desilu#4957 in this thread for an exact answer regarding the side missions in the available tab.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    if you want to artificially gain rank, you can do the beta quadrant system patrols. Back in the day, you almost had to do that if you wanted to face off with the undine as a LCDR in Diplomatic Mission
    Spock.jpg