test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new gok'tad observations

2»

Comments

• The Gok'Tad is my first carrier and I love it, especially the fighters and the ramming ability.

Does anyone else find their Gok'Tad running out of coal and lumber to fuel the propulsion though?

More interesting is the tour that Gre'thor took me on. ON the mid decks I was surprised to see 1,000 Lost Souls peddling very furiously on exercise bikes attached to large bellows via wide belts that then pump the bellows to put air into the coal and lumber firing chambers. Gre'thor told me that a refund was possible if the Lost Souls acted up. As a show of how esteemed the Lost Souls were to be there, Gre'thor cracked several of them with his whip and said "Back to work." He then handed the whip to me and said "Enjoy."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    I find it disappointing that the Fek'Ihri consoles don't have a set bonus at all.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Excuse me keepcalmchiveon, some of the Lost Souls have asked for a water break.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    are the pets frigates like on the Karfi? I plan on using those pets when I unlock
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    stolok wrote: »
    After all my own ideas, though, I am intrigued by the Tricobalt build mentioned above. I wasn't planning to buy the Fer'Jai frigates because they use cannons, and so would probably not be able to stay on target, but this makes me think about the possibilities of massed Tricobalts. I might try it out.
    Been having a lot of fun with that build but I have to admit its not really very good compared to other weapon builds. Though it does work even at Elite. At one point I dropped a gravity well and had 6+ Tricobalts explosions and rifts. Although timing like that is half fluke.

• chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User

More interesting is the tour that Gre'thor took me on. ON the mid decks I was surprised to see 1,000 Lost Souls peddling very furiously on exercise bikes attached to large bellows via wide belts that then pump the bellows to put air into the coal and lumber firing chambers.

This part reminds me of the engine room scene from Ringo Starr's film, The Magic Christian. The ship is being "rowed" by this great gang of half-naked women, with Raquel Welch as the slave-driver. Ahh, the 60's were a fun decade.

This discussion has been closed.