test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 12/16/20

2»

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Um the thank you package isnt showing up in the c store?
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    jcsww wrote: »
    eazzie wrote: »
    I strongly suggest Cryptic to choose one time zone and stick with it whenever releasing updates or patches. All over social medias and official news, Cryptic kept giving out wrong time zone! If Cryptic wants to annouce, using pacific time, then stick with it! I have seen several sources that are not consistent with each other because of wrong time zones etc.

For example, game launcher informs us players that the patch will start at 14:00 UTC which is NOT the same as 7am PST! (14:00 UTC means 6am PST, and 7am PST means 15:00 UTC!).

Next time you plan the update/patch etc, I suggest you to use google to double check your intended start and end time properly and use ONE time zone only for consistency sake (across various social media and communication platforms).

Thank you!

They have continually made this mistake for years, It is nothing new. Most of us just ignore it now. It is just a minor error.

It happens practically every week though with Kael. When does it stop becoming a mistake and being recognized as the laziness and lack of proof-reading or lack of reading skills at all? For something that might require all of a minute to read after being written and corrected, if necessary, before posting it, really isn't too much to ask.

Obviously, it is as they have not forced Kael to fix the issue or fire him and hire somebody else to do the job.

Agreed! He needs to be replaced with someone that can actually do the job properly and accurately.
This discussion has been closed.