test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission Rewards Info Question

snowpiercer#1188 snowpiercer Member Posts: 79 Arc User
When selecting a mission, it shows how many Experience Points, Expertise Points, the item rewards with tiers, etc. Is this supposed to be literally what you receive after completion? If it's a Double XP event, isn't this already calculated so the correct amount is shown? And if you are repeating a mission where the rewards will be reduced, isn't this also supposed to be reflected in "Items You'll Receive"?

What brings me to this question is that I'm playing during this Double XP weekend and what it is showing me and what I'm actually receiving are two different things. I just ran the mission "Sunrise" where it states up front that I will receive 4140 XP and a choice of some Tier 6 item. Yet when I complete the mission, it gives me only 1545 XP and a choice of Tier 4 items.

Even when I choose a new mission I have never done, it shows XP like 13,800 with Tier 6 items and after completing it (during double xp), it gives only 1300 XP and a Tier 2 item. Are these just game bugs?

Thanks

Comments

• snowpiercer#1188 snowpiercer Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    It is still showing over 20k XP for mission and only getting 10k. Event is bugged.
    edited December 2020
    westmetals wrote: »
    The amount displayed DOES get boosted during double XP events, so you (should) receive the displayed amount.

This is what I thought, but I'm getting 80% less than the normal (before double) amount in many missions. It displays 13,800 which is doubled from 6900, but I get only 1300. Items are far lower rank too.
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    If you're getting low level items, then I'm guessing you're not max level yet. XP also scales with level, otherwise you could do one mission and get from level 3 to level 40 or something.
    If you're getting low level items, then I'm guessing you're not max level yet. XP also scales with level, otherwise you could do one mission and get from level 3 to level 40 or something.

No, the XP that shows is the XP you should be getting. Also the gear should be the gear you get. I was at the level of Tier 7 gear. The rewards showed Tier 7 gear and 13,800 XP. I should get these amounts. Instead, getting Tier 2 junk when you're already into Tier 7 and 1300 XP when you would normally get 6900 and should be 13,800 isn't right.