test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Keldon Class Cloaking

tenchi2k1tenchi2k1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
This ship should have the Romulan Battle Cloak, if you have seen DS9, you know that Tain, when he worked with with Romulans, he Acquired the same cloaking device they used on the D'deridex class Warbirds. It is shown when they tried to destroy the founders home world, all the Keldons and D'deridex's decloaked and blasted the TRIBBLE out of a empty planet (they were duped as the story went). Anyways the point is, Tain had the Obsidian Order replicate and install that same cloaking tech in nearly all their ships, at lest All their Keldons were given it. So they really need to add that to this ship.

If you think i made this up then watch the DS9 episode "The Die is Cast"
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/The_Die_is_Cast_(episode)

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    tenchi2k1 wrote: »
    This ship should have the Romulan Battle Cloak, if you have seen DS9, you know that Tain, when he worked with with Romulans, he Acquired the same cloaking device they used on the D'deridex class Warbirds. It is shown when they tried to destroy the founders home world, all the Keldons and D'deridex's decloaked and blasted the TRIBBLE out of a empty planet (they were duped as the story went). Anyways the point is, Tain had the Obsidian Order replicate and install that same cloaking tech in nearly all their ships, at lest All their Keldons were given it. So they really need to add that to this ship.

If you think i made this up then watch the DS9 episode "The Die is Cast"
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/The_Die_is_Cast_(episode)

I'm pretty sure all Cloak equipped Keldons were destroyed by the Jem'hadar and it was always an Obsidian Order and Tal Shiar joint up not a Cardassian Union and Romulan Star Empire one so standard Keldons would never have cloaks.

And as far as I can recall Keldon's never displayed the ability to cloak outside of that episode. (well 2 parter).