test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

one item mention on PC Patch Notes for 10/6/2020

ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
General:

Resolved an issue that would sometimes prevent progression when selected a faction at the end of the Dominion Tutorial.
Captains can now access a “Salvage” tab listing all salvageable items that can be discarded at once, instead of salvaging per item within the Inventory window.
Resolved an issue that was causing summoned pets to use the incorrect beam out effects.
Tzenkethi innate resistances that scale up with loss of shields, now scale less aggressively.

What happen to that salvage tab that was mentioned. I still have to salvage thing one at a time like a post 21st century human. We in the 25th century should be better than that.

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please can you move to controls and user interface
  • Options
    ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Thanks westmetals for the point in the right place. Man who in their right mind put it in such a location. unless i was upgrading and find it by accident, i would never have found it. It wasn't announced. I haven't had to upgrade anything nor have i needed to re-roll mods on gear in a long while.