test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't claim diplo boff

smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
I just got full diplo in by duty officer stuff...and able to get a diplo boff...but they are ALL in grey, and says I reached my limit of these type of officers....YET I did not get them before.

Help? o.o
dvZq2Aj.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    What kind are you getting because if you had picked up an Orion from one of the third Party Giveaways, it is the same as the Diplomacy Boffs. The Giveaway Orion will lock you out of any Diplomacy Boff selection at all.

Also make sure you have already seen your Factions Ambassador to give you the credit to begin with.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    What kind are you getting because if you had picked up an Orion from one of the third Party Giveaways, it is the same as the Diplomacy Boffs. The Giveaway Orion will lock you out of any Diplomacy Boff selection at all.

Also make sure you have already seen your Factions Ambassador to give you the credit to begin with.

only orions I got are the normal ones and the hologram one from the pheonix store. And J'pock is not saying anything about diplomacy here....the git.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Do you have space in your inventory and BOFF roster?
  • darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    There was also a giveaway that gave a Ferengi BOff to KDF, which also counts as a diplomacy BOff.

Check if you have a Ferengi Bridge Officer.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    I have seen people with multiple diplomatic boffs
This discussion has been closed.