test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 Upgrade Token and Fleet Ships

tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
Apparently upgrading a fleet ship on the account does NOT upgrade the other fleet ships of the same type, upgraded a fleet Gagarin, switched to another alt also flying a fleet Gagarin, and it was not upgraded.

I thought this was supposed to upgrade all ships of the same kind on the account?

BEFORE ANYONE ASKS assuming that I'm an idiot, yes, I do know that "upgrading the normal version does not upgrade the fleet version." THESE ARE BOTH FLEET VERSIONS.

Edit: Nevermind, my mistake. Remember to go to ship selector.​​
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    > @tasshena said:
    > Apparently upgrading a fleet ship on the account does NOT upgrade the other fleet ships of the same type, upgraded a fleet Gagarin, switched to another alt also flying a fleet Gagarin, and it was not upgraded.
    >
    > I thought this was supposed to upgrade all ships of the same kind on the account?
    >
    > BEFORE ANYONE ASKS assuming that I'm an idiot, yes, I do know that "upgrading the normal version does not upgrade the fleet version." THESE ARE BOTH FLEET VERSIONS.​​

Did you go to the Ship Selector Officer with the second Character like you did on the original ship?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    Yeah, checked that after. Just a bit alarmist, I'm rather foul at having to respec all my chars, so I didn't realize and thought it broken. Big thanks to @westmetals for saying that, I checked after reading his post.​​
  • Options
    You should also note that when you get that extra Starship Mastery Slot, all your Personal Ground and Space Traits and Starship Masteries were unslotted and will have to be added back. Reputation Traits were not affected.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    You should also note that when you get that extra Starship Mastery Slot, all your Personal Ground and Space Traits and Starship Masteries were unslotted and will have to be added back. Reputation Traits were not affected.

This hasn't happened to me on any of the ships I upgraded (4 so far.) It did of course, happen when I did my re-spec but I haven't had this issue yet relating to a ship upgrade.

Still, good to know this is a possibility.. I'll need to check for future ship upgrades to make sure I don't get hit with this one. :smiley:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    ltminns wrote: »

I found that out the hard way, and the second time I upgraded someone I wrote down what I'd picked for skill levels at the bottom, as well as screenshots of skills and traits​​
  • Options
    > @tasshena said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I found that out the hard way, and the second time I upgraded someone I wrote down what I'd picked for skill levels at the bottom, as well as screenshots of skills and traits​​

I've since found out that the Traits were unslotted due to the Respec and not the additional Mastery.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.