test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Every Day on Nimbus III ( Humor )

unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
It happens every day it seems:
4fitv5.jpg
I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Perhaps i should create a Character dressed up like the grim reaper just to make this happen.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    I don't get it. Care to explain, please?
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    I don't get it. Care to explain, please?

Nimbus III has become a bloodbath because the re-spawn rates of the NPC, plus with above level 60 they are easy to kill, so you can go down to the Orion Prison area and either set you BOFFs to peace then provoke them into attacking your crew so they can heal their HP/shields, or say if your endeavor is "Ground Damage Polaron" you give them all polaron weapons and go from stall to stall mowing them down, then go back to the first stall and they have re-spawned by then.

Plus killing captains accolade can be handled in the court yard or the mission "Hassan Undying"

Pretty much Nimbus III can handle a LARGE swath of ground endeavors, but the prison complex is one of the busiest areas.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Perhaps i should create a Character dressed up like the grim reaper just to make this happen.

OMG, I missed your comment, BUT YES TOTALLY!!!
This discussion has been closed.