test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Usefull items?

Hi,
if I remember correctly my Jem'Hadar chracter has an item that lets in spawn access to your bank or even exchange, not sure.
But I am wondering
a) how do I get this item on other characters from different factions
b) what other usefull items like that are in the game and how do you get them?

Comments

• Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Do certain missions. Primarily that is where you get items like that. I think the wiki has all the missions and their associated rewards listed so you can browse it at your leisure. None of them are really must haves, though the distress call beacons you'd probably find the most use for.
  • Options
    stormwind81#1860 stormwind81 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    There's a lot of "other useful items", some of which are only useful in certain situations, so you'll have to be more specific.
    Hmm, thanks for that one tip.
    You realise I am not that experienced in the game yet thats why I NEED to be as innacurate and open with my question so people can suggest all sort of items!?

Damn that site is badly optimized. whenever my post is too long the "post comment" button vanished at the bottom.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I think the item you are talking about is the Azura personal comm code which is a mission reward item that lets you access your mail, bank, and exchange from Sector Space.

There are other items that do this as well like the Kobayashi Maru Transponder which was a limited time reward and the Karemma Trader that are all listed on that page.

Hope that helps.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    and to take it further, Beams and cannons are useless for Yang's USS Vale. Vale is armed with polaron and tetryon beams strictly for set bonuses for the Megawell build.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor