test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risian Kit turned into a regular kit

tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
During the summer event I purchased the new Risian Kit and one of the Summer Kit Modules.
Just looked at the item again today and it is no longer a Risian Kit. It is just a VR Science Kit.

This is what I bought:
unknown.png

And this is what it looks like now:
unknown.png

Did this happen to anyone else? How? Why? And what can be done about it?

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Sorry to say. Nope this has not happened to me.
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    I'd ask if you accidentally equipped a kit, but that has a prompt for anything above common quality. So, did you already *HAVE* this kit equipped before, bound, and stored somewhere, and it got swapped out for your Risian kit when STO's database pooped itself? (which it does from time to time, but I've only seen it with ships myself)

I had never actually equipped it. After the summer event ended, I switched over to play on another character for a while and hadn't redone my ground gear setup yet. Went back today to run the featured event TFO and noticed the change in my bag. Both the Risian Kit and the Kit Module I bought to go with it were in the last slots of my inventory, so it was easy to pick out what they should be. The Module is unchanged, but the Kit is now just a random VR science kit.

Also, not sure whether it makes a difference one way or another, but this is on a KDF character.
This discussion has been closed.