test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone know why the "Legendary Miracle Worker Light Cruiser" doesnt have the connie bridge for free?

I't just doesn't make any sense to me, i mean the Legendary Crossfield Gets three whole bridges for free (Two of which is actually for the crossfield) meanwhile the most popular ship period (because of not only its history and legacy but also because you can actually fly a connie and not die in two hits) doesn't even get the right bridge without having to fork over another $20?

Answers

• Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    My guess would be so you would have to
    ...fork over another $20

It's a business, they wanna make money. Would it be nice if they threw in the TOS bridge for free? It'd be really nice. I will go as far as to say it really should have been included, but it wasn't. Their decision seems rather clear.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    mommy5260#7628 mommy5260 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Figures... but my hope is to bring it up to enough people and *hopefully* get the attention of someone who can change it as a result
  • Options
    If ya'll believe the legendary connie should get the connie bridge for free i suggest you talk about it, bring it up in forums, all that jazz, if enough people are talking about it *eventually* someone is gonna notice, (that's what im hoping for anyways)
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Considering it was once free in a random giveaway.. yeah, I think this request is reasonable.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    Thank god some people agree, i thought i was going insane for a minute there
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I personally would think that the legendary ships would at least have a bridge of its era to utilize as a bridge for those who wish to board them. I know of several ships that only have correct bridges on them and nothing more, which is fine.
  • Options
    captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    With as many expensive as hell ship bundles as they have often thrown at us over the last couple of years, expecting a business to meet your expectations for additional items that probably should have been in those bundles or might make sense, is not a wise endeavor!
  • Options
    With as many expensive as hell ship bundles as they have often thrown at us over the last couple of years, expecting a business to meet your expectations for additional items that probably should have been in those bundles or might make sense, is not a wise endeavor!

If we complain enough hopefully they'll do something
  • Options

If we complain enough hopefully they'll do something

That's how things change right? enough people realize "hey wait a minute, this aint right" and then complain about it till someone who can do something about it does, if we just sit here and let them continue then nothing will happen, but if we complain there is a chance they might

That's better than nothing right?
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    they don't do interiors anymore unless it's tied to a mission. It's why Romulans get just the broken default interiors. Yeah we can't even get a fix for our broken only option interiors.

This interior already exists, though. They're just asking why it was not included with the ship purchase.

It's because it's part of a TOS interior pack that's sold separately. It's the same reason the Galaxy Class doesn't get the more screen accurate 1701-D TNG Bridge as it too is part of a separately purchasable interior pack.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    westmetals wrote: »
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    they don't do interiors anymore unless it's tied to a mission. It's why Romulans get just the broken default interiors. Yeah we can't even get a fix for our broken only option interiors.

This interior already exists, though. They're just asking why it was not included with the ship purchase.

It's because it's part of a TOS interior pack that's sold separately. It's the same reason the Galaxy Class doesn't get the more screen accurate 1701-D TNG Bridge as it too is part of a separately purchasable interior pack.

i mean i kinda understand that but like... i spent $200 on this bundle the fact that some other ship doesn't get the appropriate bridge shouldn't matter (h e c c, even the galaxy class gets a really close rendition of the bridge whereas the connie doesn't even get that) since these ships are so legendary then surely they should have the appropriate bridges right?

(I should note that im aiming for the connie bridge specifically)