test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Community Question - Maxing out Endeavour system - Rewards? - Thoughts and Comments?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ask4spock1ask4spock1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    foxman00 wrote: »
    As many players know, on the 23rd January 2019 (PC Players - Mirror of Discovery) the Personal Endeavour point system was launched.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Endeavor_System

Complete mission, earn points to spend on perks that would add bonuses to all captains on that account. The system has 30 seperate perk allocations with a maximum of 15 points each. Requiring 450 points to max out the system.

Come to August/September 2020 and the front runners are either essentially on the 350 point mark or just passed it. Back when the system first launched Cryptic when asked said it would/was considering extra bonuses for reaching milestones or maxing out the system.

Since then, we havent heard a thing.

450 points is no small task. While alot of the individual missions are pretty easy. Sometimes only taking seconds to complete. The amount of time you need to play the system constantly is considerable.

So, my question to the community. What rewards would you like, or maybe should be given out for maxing out the system? For you players who barely play the system, would you feel cheated or disheartened if a tasty treat was placed at the end you may never reach?

I thought it best to ask now. As if we can get some ideas flowing or at least make cryptic aware. That some are about to reach the milestone of completing the system in about 6 months.Please be as truthful as possible. As i am genuinely curious to see what each of you think.

I would agree with some sort of maxed out award. I'm currently at 403 as of 11/22/20.
This discussion has been closed.