test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

United Earth Task Force

terran#1170 terran Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Fleet Recruitment
Hi all My fleet is looking for new players i set up the fleet about 2 mouths ago and have just finished my 1st upgrade project a T1 Shipyard at my Star base,
I would really like some help though so if you like to start small and build something up then Terran Republic Fleet ( the rebellion against the Terran Empire) would like you to join so that we can grow. My Star Base is the big priority getting that to level 5 is important for those T6 Fleet ships.
We accept all kinds of players from all time zones even though i am on UK time myself, you don't have to be good.
We are new player friendly also as well as looking for more experienced players.

I hope you are interested if so send me a message when you are next in game and i will invite you i am on line most days.

My main player is Rawlings@terran#1170 / or my alt Ruby Rawlings@terran#1170 ( She's named after my cat).

Post edited by terran#1170 on

Comments

• terran#1170 terran Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hi all still looking for new Captains to join all are welcome.

• terran#1170 terran Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Fleet rebranded United Earth Task Force, currently i am making progress on my Star base which is slowly on its way to level 2 its hard work trying to do it on my own so it would be nice if i could get some help even if you join with a part time alt it will give me a boost.
    At the moment the Star base is the only one of my holdings that im developing until i have a level 5 shipyard.
  • scorpian424scorpian424 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    hi. me and 2 friends was looking to create our own fleet. but is hard finding players. If the 3 of us joined and helped would you grant us fleet ships when availible?