Assimilating the Citadel when it drops in: Priceless

Capturecitadel.jpg
u7acy6aymfw7.gif
We Need BERETS in the tailor
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    Nice. I always wondered what it was that ended the terrifying HP sponge boss ships the second they arrived. Some legendary bundle I guess?
  • Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    *looks at both my mains T5U Ody/Bort* I feel old :p

But they get the job done.
  • Options
    redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    westmetals wrote: »
    And I'm actually not using any of the Intrepid's set consoles.

I mostly use EPG-boosting consoles and all the universal consoles that add X% exotic damage on mine, and traits like temporal anchor, spore-infused anomalies as well as improved gravity-well just make it super-scary. Add in 'really cold in space III' and some of the lockbox-sci-boff-powers and you can spam respectable damage between recasts of grav-well III and Vortex, which already shred really good.
  • Options
    jtoney3448jtoney3448 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    The legendary intrepid can be a beast I love mine. All my consoles stack EPG/Grav mega well from hell. I honestly feel bad taking that thing into ques cause it just eats everything for 10+km leaving my team with nothing to do. I pair the gravity photon, mirror photon and temporal lobi weapon set + temporal rep equipment set.

Dropping a well on an enemy fleet is like watching a 6 pack of empty beer cans getting crushed by a hydraulic press. Its nice that science, tac, and engineering are finally all fun to fly. For so long science was gimped, engineering was gimped, tac has always held its own. Now I enjoy all my ships even the stupidly overloaded engineering/science ones. Boff skill variety is in a good place now, thank god for more hybrid seating and universal slots.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    I would have thought the assimilator would not have worked on something like the citadel. Well Done, Nixie
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    Been there, done that but it IS fun.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
This discussion has been closed.