test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alien improvement

Do any other Players agree that STO needs an increase of alien forehead/nose bits (possibly even a third list for heads in general) after the KCW arc is done; and if so, should they also be separated by quadrant?

Comments

• Options
    eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I'll agree that there's sometimes too few alien foreheads. I've been known to run into other aliens with such similar faces that it is almost a let down. That said, the customizing options currently are quite nice compared to many other games.

But on the Alien note, I still want tails. My lizard-like Romulan-Alien has been missing one for some time.
    Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    It's not just foreheads that could stand additions. There's other aliengen parts that the devs have been able to use for years, that players can't get access to. (Like the reptillian tail used on one Starfleet MACO NPC that could randomly spawn in.) I'd love to see these finally made available to players.
  • Options
    mrlostsoul#1950 mrlostsoul Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Dev have to understand, the more we customize our ships, bridge officers, and player character, the more we'll play STO. One debate that exist, is that there is never enough new content. But new content takes time to make. And once released to players/subscribers, the new content is played to death in a matter of hours or days, then we need more.

But if you give us more customization, or atleast more options, we the fans, get to play the REAL STAR TREK. What's the real Star Trek? Escaping our lives for a while by living thru our captains. There are players that are really creative with the limits we have currently. Even more would be most time, better than new content. Or atleast keep us busy for the next new content.