test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there a way to disable the endeavor screen when I don't feel like doing endeavors?

gileslestradegileslestrade Member Posts: 86 Arc User
I'm currently enjoying Risa, but the endeavor screen makes the Risa event schedule show up at the bottom of the screen so I can only see the first couple events. Is there a way to disable the endeavor screen?

I'm on XBOX one.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I dont know how to do it but on PC there is a way to change the HUD locations on all the boxes so they can be moved to locations that better serve your needs. On pc its the escape key that also is used to quit the game.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    And also on PC, while you're rearranging windows, some of them have a 'Hide' button that will hide them when you click them. Don't know if the Endeavor window has that button or not.

Edit: I just looked on mine and the Endeavor Tracker does have a 'Hide' button. If you can rearrange your hud on console you can hide the Endeavor Tracker.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • gileslestradegileslestrade Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I've been looking and I cannot find such an option on the XBOX.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    It may be absent, the feature that allows relocating announcement, windows and adapting their sizes, is also entirely missing on PS4.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
This discussion has been closed.