test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Gorn Character Options?

aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
My two cents towards the new additions for the Klingon Empire, more Gorn content. I would enjoy playing a Hodch sized Gorn with the trait that would allow me to throw pavement at my enemies. The Handler's options would be a joy too.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I would like more control over the body options of my gorn. Why can't I make a skinny gorn? Even with all the bulk and size options minimized, my gorn looks like a wide beefy lizard.
  • Options
    mzanitakmzanitak Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I too would like a reason to create a new KDF character.
  • Options
    gilleylen#2528 gilleylen Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    garaffe wrote: »
    I would like more control over the body options of my gorn. Why can't I make a skinny gorn? Even with all the bulk and size options minimized, my gorn looks like a wide beefy lizard.

I had a Gorn which i can help you make it look skinny, Make it REALLY TALL and then use the scale option (overall height to make it smaller, i made it smaller and pretended it was a girl Gorn but as someone pointed out, in some species in lizards and insects, the smaller size is male and Kirk might has smacked around a female Gorn on TV) XD
  • Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    aoav160 wrote: »
    My two cents towards the new additions for the Klingon Empire, more Gorn content. I would enjoy playing a Hodch sized Gorn with the trait that would allow me to throw pavement at my enemies. The Handler's options would be a joy too.

Thank you!

Aren't those huge ones female Gorn, sorry Gilleylen but this post has been Necroed.