test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Klingon Coat" Option in Tailor?

joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
Something I happened to notice while "spiffifying" my wardrobe after the patch is a "Klingon Coat" tab option (along with the stuff like the DSC Klingon kit you get from the Disco pack, any Honor Guard/other rep armors, etc.), which made me think... are we getting the long coats the guys like J'mpok, Ja'rod, and even our petaQ of a captain that we kill in the first five minutes of the tutorial run around in? If so... *SQUEE*
TW1sr57.jpg
"There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    It would be nice. I know from KDF side we have been asking for long coats since the game launched.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    It would be nice. I know from KDF side we have been asking for long coats since the game launched.

QFT It is one of the most requested items...along with the Fed T6 Nova.

I'll throw something else in...Orion uniforms for all; Male and female versions.

• Options
    whycrypticwhycryptic Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    The fact that for almost ten and a half years our Klingons have been running around without the Captain's Coat while NPCs get them is an outrage.

Also, mek'lths.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Yes, at the very popular and sought after Mk XI Rare Quality.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    True, but at this stage of the game, with precedence like the Cyclical Weapons dropping at Mk XIV (for Admirals) VR, the only plausible reason for this, is to keep it in the 'spirit' of the rewards from the original early Arc Episodes.

Of course they could have given us Uncommon Quality to really be true to early form. :)

Nothing can beat that Mk XV Epic Platinum Sniper Rifle for nothing to do but Re-engineer.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    whycrypticwhycryptic Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    No, I'm talking regular mek'leths like we can get regular bat'leths. None of this weird or glowy stuff.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,846 Arc User
    whycryptic wrote: »
    No, I'm talking regular mek'leths like we can get regular bat'leths. None of this weird or glowy stuff.

The Butcher's Mek'leth is just a standard Mek'leth
  • Options
    joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    lianthelia wrote: »
    whycryptic wrote: »

The Butcher's Mek'leth is just a standard Mek'leth

With the symbol of the House of Martok rather prominently on the hilt, if my memory serves, but yes, it's standard otherwise.
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
This discussion has been closed.