test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Federation Mission's

ironmike4ironmike4 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
The following missions are missing from the Federation side "City on the Edge of Never" follow by: "Past Imperfect", these two mission comes after "The Doomsday Device", cannot get the Hybird weapons rewards and it keeps the Delta Recruit from completing "locate the Iconian Technology scattered throughout various missions from the Tesseract Communication Receiver. Please reinsert the Fed missions.

Comments

• snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    Hey,

These missions were "removed" from the storyline, you can find them under the available mission tab.. But I think you need to reach max level before they show up.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    ironmike4 wrote: »
    The following missions are missing from the Federation side "City on the Edge of Never" follow by: "Past Imperfect", these two mission comes after "The Doomsday Device", cannot get the Hybird weapons rewards and it keeps the Delta Recruit from completing "locate the Iconian Technology scattered throughout various missions from the Tesseract Communication Receiver. Please reinsert the Fed missions.

Those missions are currently being reworked and according to the wiki they will return once finished.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I think the only one they got rid of for sure is the one where you go into the fire caves on bajor. they could never get the boffs from suiciding by jumping into the lava, so it was pulled
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    They removed one of my favorite missions. Not sure what it was called, but you went to Terok Nor for a bit of space combat, then beamed down to the station where in main areas, you could release a gas that turned your bridge officers into enemies, allows you to shoot them. :D Why this was never added to PvP for Ground, I have no idea, but being able to kill your teammates sure was a lot of fun when teaming for the mission.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    jcsww wrote: »
    They removed one of my favorite missions. Not sure what it was called, but you went to Terok Nor for a bit of space combat, then beamed down to the station where in main areas, you could release a gas that turned your bridge officers into enemies, allows you to shoot them. :D Why this was never added to PvP for Ground, I have no idea, but being able to kill your teammates sure was a lot of fun when teaming for the mission.

Yeah I remember that one.... it was part of the Cardassian arc and was eliminated when the arc was shortened and the remaining episodes reworked.

Yeah. I wish they had added it back as a standalone mission or turned it into something more like a TFO.