test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New-ish and learning PC player looking to join a (Fed) fleet with little to no requirements!

thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
The title says it all! I'm trying to get into this game on PC casually and as close to solo as I can, at least while I'm still fresh and progressing through everything for the first time. And I'm quickly coming to find out that the game is going to force me into a fleet if I want access to the different valuables the game has to offer, like the best (from what I've heard) tactical consoles in the game, numerous ships that don't require me burning mountains of Dilithium (or my wallet) for Zen to acquire, an extremely useful/helpful extra R&D slot, so on and so forth. I've done some looking around, at least in-game, but I don't really want to bother with random invites like I've been getting while passing through hub areas, and a lot of fleets also seem to have requirements of some form or another tied to them that I'm really not ready to bother with until I have a firmer grasp of the game and more experience to work with.

So in short, I'm looking for a fed fleet that has little to no requirements and doesn't mind someone still learning what they're doing and taking their time. Fleet holdings of the "ship, console or R&D" kind would be greatly appreciate but are not a demand. I'll likely be quiet and mostly keep to my own devices for the most part. If this is fine, then let's try and get in touch! Send me mail/a PM at the IGN@Handle: M'Tasa@thisiscraftaaa
Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...

Comments

• buckmeister6789buckmeister6789 Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    I'll send you an ingame mail.

I'm a First Officer in our fleets and would like to introduce you to Access Denied (our Fed main fleet) and Naw'Tem (our KDF main fleet).

See you in STO. :)
    Rodak Volls@buckmeister6789
    First Officer of Access Denied/Naw'Tem/Task Force Sierra 6
    Administration, Public Relations and Recruitment Dept.
    Accolade Hunter - Engineer Drone Lord