What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Personnel store account unlock

2»

Comments

• maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    westmetals wrote: »
    So if you didn't purchase a bridge officer, then this change will not affect you, am I understanding this correctly?

What about Boff given away for free from the zen store, will those be affected and be account bound?

What about Guinan aka El-Alurian you get from a doff mission that is only once per toon.

Will boff still be listed on the auction house or will ALL boff disappear from the auction house?

The photonic EMH (I thinnk engineering officer you get from the NPC standing by the Admiral's office who allows you to collect delta, gamma recruit rewards) it is currently or when I came across it was able to send to my boff toon that holds extra boff, will it be affected?

What BOFF "given away for free from the zen store" was not already account-wide? (The ones from the Delta and Gamma expansion packs are account wide already, so is the cyborg miracle worker one from the Discovery pack.)

The "Guinan" / El-Aurian you mention is a doff not a boff. So is not even involved in this at all.

Randomly generated BOFFs from doff assignments (which are the vast majority of the ones that can be transferred/sold and thus the ones on the exchange a.k.a. "auction house" (which actually it's not an auction, it's a consignment store, but...)) shouldn't be affected, as the article ONLY mentioned those that are in the Zen store.

The photonic engineering officer, as well as any episode reward officers, shouldn't be affected, as the article ONLY mentioned those that are in the Zen store.

The case of those who won 1 of the 3 basic faction starters in a giveaway which all have the lib borg boffs in them are not account wide except for the ship and outfit (before this change).
This discussion has been closed.