test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

McVittie's Marauders - Fed Fleet

ajm1067ajm1067 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Fleet Recruitment
McVittie's Marauders is a recently formed Federation Fleet that is still new and small.

Despite this, we have completed our Mine and are now taking advantage of the discounts that provides to progress other holdings and have broken through T1 on other holdings, and T2 on one of them.

Our fleet has naturally developed into being one for people who are looking to have a fleet with plenty of opportunities for fleet credits, as well as the sense of achievement that you get from being in a fleet at or near the start and be part of its development and growth - and have some say in that.

We have no requirements of you. If you just want to be in a fleet, that's OK, you can do that with us. Perhaps you are still at a point of learning the game and don't want to commit to fleet responsibilities. That's also fine. The fleet is happy to give you the space to do that. If you want to go about things solo, you can.

We feel that if players are allowed to develop their game in their own way, they will be happier players and happier fleet members.

If you think that you find our fleet suitable to how you want to play the game, see my sig below for links.
NewMixedCrest.jpg?width=350&height=170
McVittie's Marauders - The House of Arrgh
Website
Discord
I absolutely, positively, will not create more characters in STO now that I have five six seven eight nine ten!
McVittie/Saren/Arrgh Son of Jahn/Taev Dar/Professor Moriarty/Mia/Vittie/Vidtana'Clan/Suram/Sarela
Post edited by ajm1067 on