test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exchange

grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
I just wanted to ask my fellow players if anyone knows why the exchange only allows you to post 22 things on the exchange. I have tried to post different things on the exchange and it only allows me to post a little over 20 items. I have tried moving from one place to another in game and it is always the same. I couldn't find anything in the forums or a patch note explaining this. Is this a bug?
Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Do you have any expired exchange auctions in your mailbox? According to the wiki "The maximum number of auctions that a player can have active on the Exchange at any given time is 40. This limit is reduced by one for every returned auction email that is in the player’s mailbox."
  • Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    If you have expired exchange items in your mail, ones that didn't sell, those will eat up your slots to post new ones. Head to a mail terminal, take back the items that didn't sell and you'll be back to 40 slots in no time.

Now, if you don't have any expired exchange items in your mail, that definitely sounds like a bug and should be reported.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    You guys are right. I had a bunch of stuff that didn't sell and it was returned. Thanks for the help
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
This discussion has been closed.