test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Daily Bonus Dilithium

garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
After using the event buyout option, I noticed that the cooldown timer for the daily dil bonus does not trigger upon completing the featured TFO. As a result, one can complete the featured TFO multiple times in a row and receive the progressively bigger dil bonuses every time. I have tested on multiple characters to confirm that it is not just one toon.

Also, please do not punish players that unavoidably get more bonus dilithium than intended. Without a timer to tell us when we can play the mission again to receive credit toward the Event Campaign II, players will end up playing the mission and getting the bonus dilithium multiple times per cycle trying to get the Event Campaign II progress credit. Additionally, some players might find this map fun and want to play it multiple times per day (myself included), but in doing so, they might receive extra bonus dil. It would be wrong to punish players who are trying to enjoy the new content that was just added to the game.

Comments

• Options
    darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I used the buyout too and noticed the timer bar does not trigger either. However I did NOT get ANY of the 8000 dil I was supposed to get. I got the 25k for the buyout and that is all. I ran the event again and No bonus Dilithium at all. It seems that those that did buy out the mission are going to get left out in the cold again just like the 1st contact day blunder with only getting the 8k instead of the continuing increasing amount.

Garaffe, I'd check and make sure you actually got any bonus dilithium, because I know for a fact I didn't. I had zero unrefined when I hit the buyout and after running the event all I had was the 25k from the buyout only.
  • Options
    mudeslide#8337 mudeslide Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Bought out at the start. Same as op no timer on dil bonus but it kept going up considering I got screwed over with the bonuses in the First contact day event. When I bought out I, m not complaining. But some reward payments or with bonus reward boxes which or bugged. Or the devs ever going to fix them.
  • Options
    So some people that bought out the event are getting bonus dil every time they play the event (like me) and some are getting no bonus dil at all (like Darkstar).
  • Options
    darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I finally got my bonus dilithium. The timer is still missing but the amount shown for next time had increased to 9k. As an experiment I played the TFO again, immediately to see if I would get it. I didn't, all I got was the 480 dil for doing the TFO I did not receive the additional 9k dil so no exploit for me, which is fine as I don't want to get in trouble for using it.
    If you are getting all this extra dil, it much only be a few players because I am not. And so long as I get my increase of 1k each day then I'm happy.
  • Options
    Either they did a stealth fix or this is a dynamic bug because the last two days I have not gotten the daily bonus more than once. The evidence is still there though, my daily bonus today is at 20k already, but the even has not been running for 12 days.
  • Options
    mudeslide#8337 mudeslide Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    If you have not been receiving the bonus dil. Check your inventory there mit be an EVENT BONUS REWARD box. If there is try too use it see if it works. All my bonus dil is in them and they or bugged.