test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Creating Fleets....?

gundamt3#5701 gundamt3 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Ok so here's the thing. I'm toying with the idea of creating 4 fleets. 2 fed and 2 KDF with a fed/kdf fleet on each system I play on. Xbox/ps4. i've read the requirments and know it should be possible if 4 willing people would lend a hand. They don't have to stick around after creation. I've always had bad times with trying to join groups with these online games so I steer clear of joining. But as it stands, the fleet setup is all that's left to explore now.

anyone interested in helping out?

Comments

• gundamt3#5701 gundamt3 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Yeah i've read all that. though the zen balance is a bit stupid in my opinion, but the 20 hour play time I can get behind.
    As of now I haven't been able to get anyone to help in creation of the fleets on the console.....
  • zirconjones#7745 zirconjones Member Posts: 2 New User
    FYI - I can be one of the five to create your fleet - I want to create one, too. We need 5 guys with at least two characters - one to join other fleets, and one create their own fleet. Anyone else in?
    edited July 2020
    which console are you working? As I said in the start, I play on both PS4 and Xbox one. and what faction you looking to start?
  • flygusflygus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Yeah i've read all that. though the zen balance is a bit stupid in my opinion, but the 20 hour play time I can get behind.
    As of now I haven't been able to get anyone to help in creation of the fleets on the console.....

You only need to change up 400 or so dilithium to get 1 zen on the exchange, it doesn't take long to earn that

Good luck
  • scorpian424scorpian424 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i have myself and 2 friends. we are trying to create a fleet. can help you guys create theirs if you help to do ours..
    Do have 2 characters and on ps4
    5 are needed to form. I have two or three characters that are available for fleets on ps4. I would be up for helping you and your friends create a fleet. the purpose is to build up and get some of the fleet ships on a casual basis.
  • aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Don't create a crappy fleet patch!

There are LITERALLY hundreds of fleets in this game with some of the crappiest designs for a fleet patch that I have ever seen. I would start a fleet just to make a better patch, but the long, long, long, looooonngg grind to get all of the perks up to speed is not worth it.