test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alliance Developmental Technologies/The Slipstream Horde KDF - Casual Fleets Now Recruiting!

eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 231 Arc User
Many years ago, a group of players from the Starship Modelers forums created a laid-back Fleet environment for people to come and go as they please, drop your donations off if you'd like, and just hang out and see what happens. As people came and went, the SSM restriction was lifted to create an open-to-all casual fleet. There've been some renames and small changes, but it's still here.

We'd love to have some new faces in our fleets! Still no minimum requirements, but if we had some more people, we'd like to start spending more time running content together and sharing resources for people to ask and answer in a low-pressure environment.

Fed Fleet: Alliance Developmental Tech (Lv 60)
KDF Fleet: The Slipstream Horde KDF (Lv 26)

Send in-game mail to
@eladonwarps#6040
@betsyphotog#1877
or @crm14916 to discuss joining!
Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!

Comments

• Options
    ADT has now reached Level 61! About to finish our Tier 3 Spire!
    SSH has now reached Level 29! Several projects finished around the same time. We're about to upgrade our Dilithium Mine, and have a few more active upgrades in progress.
  • Options
    gundamt3#5701 gundamt3 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    so how casual are your settings and such? and what systems are you playing?
  • Options
    We're on PC and there's no plans to expand to console(s). As for your other question, I suppose it's casual enough that I'm not sure what you're asking. We don't have any mandatory attendance for events (since we haven't really held events yet). We also have no minimum donations to holdings to stay in the fleet and we don't have any inactivity penalties.

We go through the roster about once a week and make promotions if people have donated enough to earn our fleet credit amounts, and on that note, purchase of fleet gear is limited to the in-fleet rank of Captain.

Outside of that, I guess the only other setting I can think of is that we will weed out bullies, misogynists, homophobes, transphobes, racists, and other unsavory behavior. But I guess I would hope that's standard.