test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More PVP Content with Year of the Klingon PLEASE

gulduvek#1566 gulduvek Member Posts: 2 Arc User
1. New controlled locations with with like 20 ships / map. The goal would be ongoing combat 24/7 and whoever is winning the battle maintaining control their faction will get additional in game rewards , either a new currency for things or just increased DIl, EXP or whatever for maintaining control.

2. Every skill / ability in game has to have a counter right now it's easy to get high stealth spamming intel team with exitus but very hard to overcome it. Not even Charged particle burst removes that stealth like is does with normal cloak. ( Please Fix This)
When releasing new skills and abilities please equalize for example. Jam Sensors - counter - Sci team . Not Click one button then you need an elaborate ship setup ie CRAZY stealth detection to counter one click!

3. More focus on PVP please for years it seems that the entire PVP community is neglected. I never see any posts by developers about the state of PVP or what they are doing to improve or fix things. If I'm missing / not seeing these posts please pass them my way.
Shi'Tok - KDF Liberated Borg Science
Ozg - Federation Ferengi Engineer
Gul Duvek - KDF Cardassian Tactical
Clovis - KDF Jem'Hadar Vanguard Engineer
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mRV6vFOcfSE/maxresdefault.jpg