test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More "revitalized" TFOs please?

This looks like the best forum for this post, but feel free to move or pm me to move. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed some of the refreshed patrols and TFOs over the last few months. The new dialogue with the Borg TFOs made it easier to learn and now I understand the mechanics and how to complete them better. I can also think of a few that would benefit from a fresh paintjob.

Azure Nebula Rescue - The Subcommander is wearing an Imperial uniform, but are these Republic ships? Her attitude stinks in the dialogue. Maybe a bit clearer instruction on how to clear the tractor beams and what kind of enemies will accompany what rescue ships
Nukara: Transdimensional Tactics - I posted on another thread in Bug Report, but basically, the lock-out feature here makes it very hard to recover. I can understand it for non-normal difficulty if the devs want to keep a failure condition in, but it's weird how it has a de facto fail condition that doesn't actually end the TFO. Definitely shouldn't backfill the party if the force field lockout stays in though.
Crystalline Catastrophe - The briefing is so short here that half the time, on a good gaming PC and strong Ethernet-cable connection, I still load in as it's starting. Which wouldn't be the end of the world either if it weren't for the fact that sometimes I can still rubberband badly enough to get an AFK penalty because the entity dies too soon.
Vault: Ensnared - I like this one, but half the time I run it people complain about the time gate. Phase 1 should definitely advance once the map is cleared.

I'm sure there's others. Enjoying all of these still, but the tiniest of tweaks would be even better. Thanks to the teams involved for the great work!
Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!