test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please host another Delta Recruit event

I would very much like to play another Delta Recruit. That was a very fun career. Can we have another for these very un-fun times?

Best regards,

Torguild

Comments

• Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,264 Arc User
    Well Delta was a cross-faction event, temporal was not that's why there's been no temporal rerun.
  • Options
    westmetals wrote: »
    spiritborn wrote: »
    Well Delta was a cross-faction event, temporal was not that's why there's been no temporal rerun.

That would be a valid argument... if it were true for Gamma... which was a single faction event but HAS been rerun...

Don't blame me, that's the justification they gave in a Ten Forward stream.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User

That would be a valid argument... if it were true for Gamma... which was a single faction event but HAS been rerun...

Don't blame me, that's the justification they gave in a Ten Forward stream.

Oh you mean "this secret squirrel method of communication which only the privledged few have access to". Right.

You can watch the stream on Youtube, Twitch, and any place it is linked to. You can knock it off with the "which only the privileged few have access to' comment. You do not need an account to watch that stuff unless it falls under a certain age rating.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    Live in Finland so I pretty much never see the streams live (I can rarely stay up until the early hours of the morning during the week), so I watch them after the fact. So if I can see it after the fact I can't see why anyone else couldn't so it's not really something "only a select few have access to".

Besides it wasn't so much an announcement as an anwser to a question.